Cody Middle School Athletics
Participation in athletics is far more than winning and losing games. At Cody Middle School, we inspire our student-athletes to learn and develop through sport. Our enduring hope is that the lessons learned on the fields and in the gym will remain with our student-athletes for a lifetime.
- Basketball (Girls)
- Cross Country
- Basketball (Boys)
- Nordic Skiing
Students may only participate in one sport per season. Due to liability and conference scheduling issues, sixth grade students may only participate in cross country, swimming, nordic skiing, wrestling, tennis, and track.
In order to participate on an athletic team, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must have all passing grades
- Grades will be checked weekly on Tuesday's and must be passing by Friday or else the student is ineligible the next week
- Pass a physical exam
- Submit a signed accident waiver
- Hold proof of accident insurance
- Commit to being alcohol and drug free